Brian T. Loughrin, Attorney Profile
Brian Loughrin is an experienced and knowledgeable tax attorney* who has represented clients for over a dozen years. His particular expertise in the area of IRS tax law coupled with his unique dedication to his clients' property rights have enabled him to secure successful results in numerous cases. His admission before the United States Tax Court (and US Supreme Court) allows him to see your tax matter thru to the highest levels as may be necessary.
No matter the particular circumstances of your IRS tax liability situation; Income or Business, he and his staff will assist you in obtaining the best possible outcome under your unique circumstances.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court-ND of Florida
- United States Court of International Trade
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States Court of Appeals-Federal Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals-10th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals-11th Circuit
- United States District Court-WD of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association (all Oklahoma Courts)
- Tax Freedom Institute - Certified Member
- Detroit College of Law at Michigan State University (Detroit, MI) JD
- Michigan State University (East Lansing, MI), BA Advertising
- Lansing Community College (Lansing, MI), AD Legal Assistant
The Right Tax Attorney
The right tax attorney can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. Tax Attorney Brian Loughrin represents clients throughout all of Florida. When you trust your tax matter to him, you will get the personal attention and one-on-one service that you need. The office is located in Tampa, not at the unknown end of some 1-800 number!!
Tax Attorney Brian Loughrin has the knowledge and the experience necessary to assist you. Dealing with tax problems can be one of the most stressful times of anyone's life; Don't handle it alone! You need a experienced tax attorney who understands Federal tax law and how to help YOU end YOUR tax problems.
Contact us today for a FREE consultation regarding your tax problems!
*Licensed to practice in Oklahoma. May represent taxpayers in all 50 states.
**Tax Attorney Brian Loughrin has offices in Orlando and Sarasota, FL as well.